VELDT Inc. (hereinafter VELDT) warrants that products purchased from VELDT by VELDT’s customers (hereinafter Customers) are free from defects in material and/or manufacturing, and the products will be repaired under warranty when a failure occurs to the product while normally used as directed in the written instructions during the warranty period.
The warranty period is one year from the date of the original product purchase at a retail store, or one year from the ship date from an authorized online store. Depending on the failure, VELDT may deem necessary for the product be replaced instead of repairing the product. If the exact model is no longer available, a replacement of equal value and similar style will be provided.
The warranty does not cover:
1) Products with incomplete, modified, or unclear proof of purchase or ship date.
2) Products which have been purchased from a source other than the official VELDT online store or an authorized retailer, transferred from a third party, or purchased used.
3) Failure or damage caused by improper use and/or treatment of the product.
4) Failure or damage caused by impact such as dropping the product or external pressure.
5) Water, moisture, or condensation damage found inside the product.
6) Failure or damage caused by improper storage, such as abnormally hot or cold temperatures, abrupt and highly ambient temperatures, and exposure to external environmental stress.
7) Failure or damage caused by use of electricity outside the recommended power supply, voltage and/or current measures.
8) Exchange of consumable and accessory parts that deteriorate with age, such as batteries, straps, and buckles.
9) Products which have been repaired or altered by any service provider other than VELDT.
10) Failure or damage caused by fire, earthquake, lightning, windstorm, flood, or other natural disasters.
11) Failure or damage caused by aging of the product, i.e. normal wear and tear.
[TO REQUEST A REPAIR]
Please mail your watch to our service center. A courier with a tracking number and insurance for the retail value of the watch is recommended. Please note VELDT does not accept walk-in repair requests.
VELDT Inc. - Service
5-18-10 2-D Jingumae, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
To expedite the repair request and diagnosis process, please enclose the following information:
- Name of owner
- Phone number
- Email address
- Product name
- Serial number indicated on the case back
- Detailed description of the issue or request
- Name of store from which the product was purchased
- Date of purchase or ship date
- A copy of the proof of purchase (invoice or receipt with the store name, purchase, or delivery ticket from VELDT with the ship date)
For further support, please email us at email@example.com